- PayPal has extended its service to most countries in the world.
- Transaction is processed in US$.
- This is one of the most convenient ways of making online payments, once you have set up your account.
- If you are an international user, it takes a few days for PayPal to "verify" your credit card for the first time. This is only required once - Create your free personal account ahead of time, and be prepared.
- No fees.
- We ship immediately upon notification from PayPal of a payment by credit card or from your PayPal balance.
- eCheck payments are shipped when we receive notice that funds have cleared. (This takes 3-5 days usually).
- How: Go to the PayPal site, log into your account and choose "send money". Please firstname.lastname@example.org as our e-mail address in the form.
- We do not accept credit cards directly.
- You may pay by many credit card through PayPal. Please ask us to send a PayPal invoice and follow the PayPal directions.
- You do not need a PayPal account to use your credit card.
- We ship immediately upon authorization.
- We accept checks drawn on U.S. banks.
- In most cases we do not wait for cheques to clear before shipping. We may, at our discretion, require time for cheque clearance if the two following factors apply to this transaction:
Cheque clearance takes 7 days. If the above factors apply to this transaction, we recommend one of the other available payment methods.
How: Send your check to our mailing address below (also on your e-mail invoice from us).
Make checks payable to "Wayne Gehret".
- We have not done business together before.
- The cheque is for a significant amount.
- U.S. Postal Money Orders, or any other US$ money orders purchased in the US, or drawn on a US bank are acceptable.
- International Money Orders from the U.S.P.S., Western Union, banks etcetera are accepted.
- We ship upon receipt.
- How: Send to our mailing address (also on your e-mail invoice from us).
- Make payable to "Wayne Gehret".
- We accept cash payments in US Dollars only.
- Cash payments are sent strictly at your own risk. Registration is not a guarantee!
- We recommend you do not send cash in a greeting card sized envelope. Birthday cards often include cash, and postal handlers around the world know it!
- How: Very carefully! Send to our mailing address (also on your e-mail invoice from us).